Stone Rhino 66X Dirt Roller Smooth Drum
The Stone Rhino 66X is 10 tons of pure power in a great size for virtually any kind of site with a working width of 66 inches. It is available in two drum configurations: Smooth and Smooth with a Padfoot Conversion Kit. The Conversion Kit can be purchased separately or factory installed for a nominal charge.
- It’s powered by a 110 hp Cummins water-cooled diesel engine with heavy-duty Sauer-Danfoss® hydraulic components.
- The machine also features dual amplitude with a choice of high or low compaction forces – up to 22,500 lb. – for optimum compaction on any soil. Dual speeds give the roller added maneuverability.
- Removable ROPS/FOPS
- An extra-large cooling system and 45-gallon hydraulic and fuel tanks for longer run times.
- A lift-up fiberglass hood reduces noise and provides maximum access to all service points
||SD66X Rhino 66X Cummins 110HP|
||SD66X / SD66XC|
Powerful compaction, great maneuverability, and high productivity combine to make the Stone Rhino the ruler in single drum vibratory soil compactors.
- Four sizes - 43", 54", 66" & 84" - smooth, padfoot and padfoot with a knock-down blade configuration.
- A Drum Conversion Kit is available for the Rhino 66X and 84X models to convert the roller from a smooth drum to a padfoot drum.
- Two drum and tire styles to meet a wide variety of applications. Choose from padfoot drum and tractor-type tires or smooth drum and turf tires. Rhino 66 all models with compaction tire.
- Conveniently located controls maximize operator comfort and ease of operation.
- Serviceability that significantly lowers lifetime costs.
- Standard features include easy-to-monitor instrument gauges, special cab for safety and visibility, ROPS/FOPS protection, adjustable padded seat, arm rests and seat belts.
- Model: SD66
- Drum Type: Smooth
- Operating Weight (kg): 18,500 (8409)
- L x W x H (cm): 194" x 73" x 112" (492.8 x 185.4 x 284.5)
- Drum Width (cm): 66" (167.4)
- Engine: 110 hp water-cooled Cummins (82,3)
- Drive System: Hydrostatic drive with ZF no spin differential axle
- High lbs (kN): 25,741 (114.5)
- Low lbs (kN): 22,978 (102.2)
- Amplitude High (mm): .055" - .065" (1.4 - 1.7)
- Amplitude Low (mm): .030" - .040" (.8 - 1)
- Gradeability: 65%